We are proud to announce that the Peer-to-Patent system is now live!
Become a community reviewer and improve the quality of patents at www.peertopatent.org.
- Review and discuss patent applications submitted for open review.
- Research published resources relevant to the patent application's claims.
- Upload and explain prior art for the community.
- Annotate, evaluate, and rank each other's prior art.
- Create the "top ten" list of prior art references forwarded to the USPTO.
For a summary of the applications posted by GE, HP, Intel, IBM and Red Hat for review click here http://dotank.nyls.edu/communitypatent/applications.html.
Become a part of this historic pilot program. Help the USPTO find the information relevant to assessing the claims of pending patent applications today! Visit http://www.peertopatent.org.
Project organizers and Steering Committee members will present the project and answer questions at the Peer-to-Patent auditorium on New York Law School's Democracy Island, Second Life, on Monday, June 18 at 12 p.m. PST/3 p.m. EST. Attendees can find the event by searching Second Life's directory for Democracy Island, or by following this link: www.tiny.cc/rfqh3. Preview our the auditorium here.